Based in Lyon, France
The evil of the Abyss has returned, and it is up to you to stop the threat! Jump aboard your Ethercraft and explore the most powerful convoys of the world of Stardust Odyssey! Find the 9 Relics and use your magic against the Guardians to restore the balance of your world. Navigate through merchant ships filled with treasures, search for the mysterious hidden Ethers, upgrade your ship, and defeat colossal Guardians in epic boss battles! But beware of the creatures of the Abyss hidden in the dark...
The new VR project from the French game developers Agharta Studio, blending sci-fi and fantasy into one unique adventure with an exotic oriental mood.
- An optimal VR experience! In a world specifically designed for VR, immerse yourself in the most captivating experience!
- Solo or co-op, invite a friend and fight the growing evil of the Abyss together.
- Steer through 14 colorful levels filled with treasures and secrets.
- Explore the forgotten lands of Stardust Odyssey, accompanied by exotic musical scores!
- Thwart the traps set by the Guardians and dodge the dangerous patrols.
- Cast powerful spells and combine their effects with the PlayStation®Move motion controllers!
- Face gigantic bosses with fearsome capabilities!
Stardust Odyssey - Announcement Trailer | PS VR YouTube
State of Play - What's Next for PS VR YouTube
State of Play | 24th September 2019 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Stardust Odyssey Announced for PS VR
Blog Post https://play.st/2mRNY0G.
About Agharta Studio
Agharta Studio is a small indie team located in Lyon, France.
More information on Agharta Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stardust Odyssey Credits
Active Gaming Media Inc.
Music & Sounds