Based in Lyon, France
December 3rd 2019
- USD $24.99
- EUR €24.99
- GBP £19.99
- USD $4.99
- EUR €4.99
- GBP £3.99
- USD $26.99
- EUR €26.99
- GBP £21.99
New VR project from the French game developers Agharta Studio, Stardust Odyssey is an adventure steering game, mixing stealth, combat, bosses & RPG elements (collectibles/shop/upgrades). The player embodies a smuggler whose mission is to infiltrate convoys of nomad merchant ships. It's a fantasy world with oriental inspirations like the Silk Road and the nomadic tribes.
The evil of the Abyss has returned, and it is up to you to stop the threat! Jump aboard your Ethercraft and explore the most powerful convoys of the world of Stardust Odyssey! Find the 9 Relics and use your magic against the Guardians to restore the balance of your world. Navigate through merchant ships filled with treasures, search for the mysterious hidden Ethers, upgrade your ship, and defeat colossal Guardians in epic boss battles! But beware of the creatures of the Abyss hidden in the dark…
- An optimal VR experience! In a world specifically designed for VR, immerse yourself in the most captivating experience!
- Solo or co-op, invite a friend and fight the growing evil of the Abyss together.
- Steer through 14 colorful levels filled with treasures and secrets.
- Explore the forgotten lands of Stardust Odyssey, accompanied by exotic musical scores!
- Thwart the traps set by the Guardians and dodge the dangerous patrols.
- Cast powerful spells and combine their effects with the PlayStation®Move motion controllers!
- Face gigantic bosses with fearsome capabilities!
- Runs smoothly at 60 fps on PlayStation®4
- Runs smoothly at 90 fps on PlayStation®4 Pro with Super Sampling Anti Aliasing
Stardust Odyssey - Gameplay Video Part 1 | PS VR YouTube
Stardust Odyssey - Release Date Trailer | PS VR YouTube
Stardust Odyssey - Announcement Trailer | PS VR YouTube
State of Play - What's Next for PS VR YouTube
State of Play | 24th September 2019 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Creating the Controls of Stardust Odyssey
PlayStation Blog Post on the controls, RPG elements & co-op of Stardust Odyssey https://play.st/2OLg0qs.
Hands-On: Four PS VR Games You Should Watch For
Quick impressions from hands-on time with Stardust Odyssey https://play.st/37t7Ytg.
PlayStation Blogcast 351 - Interview of Jordan & Aurelien
PlayStation Blog Cast - Interview starts at 16:58 https://play.st/Blogcast351.
Stardust Odyssey Announced for PS VR
PlayStation Blog Post on the artistic concept of Stardust Odyssey https://play.st/2mRNY0G.
About Agharta Studio
Agharta Studio is a game development studio based in Lyon, France.
More information on Agharta Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stardust Odyssey Credits
Active Gaming Media Inc.
Music & Sounds